Yamuje Golden Initiative is a women-led non-government organization registered in Nigeria in 2020. Yamuje means our people and we are putting human at the forefront of our activities. Our thematic areas include Gender Equality, Education, Health, Agriculture and Empowerment.
The TRACE Mode
Using the TRACE Model, Yamuje golden initiative exhibit these values
Purpose/aims/objective of the Organization
The Aims and Objectives of our INITIATIVE are:
- • To provide Humanitarian/Social, Educational and Economic Empowerment to Women, Children and the aged;
- To safeguard the rights of and provide for the wellbeing of Women, Children and the aged in need, more particularly,
- Women exposed to Gender-based violence
- School-related gender-based violence;
- Children exposed to any form of abuse, deprived of education, suffering from ill health, physical and mental;
- The aged/old/senior citizens that are exposed to any form of deprivation;
- Providing Medical assistance and Legal aid.
- To identify the homeless and the destitute and facilitate their relocation in appropriate institutions.
- To provide medical and legal aid and assistance to the aged and to take such other measures to ensure their social well-being.
- To empower the differently abled by providing:
- Medical aid and appliances;
- Vocational training and employment opportunities;
- Legal aid; and
- Other rehabilitation measures those are necessary to ensure them a self-sustained living; and
- To mentor and provide guidance to the youth.